Business Group Broker Certification and Contracting
How to Contract with Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc.
We invite you to represent Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. (Health Net) for your Employer Group business. Health Net's competitive line of commercial products is easy to sell and our commission rates are competitive.
To contract with us in Oregon, you will need to have written or assumed your first piece of Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. business. You can obtain plan information and rates needed for your clients by working directly with a Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. Employer Group representative.
Upon writing or assuming your first Health Net Plan of Oregon, Inc. policy, you will need to complete the following documentation through our Broker Self-Service Contract Management Portal:
- Health Net Agent / Broker Agreement for the region you wish to sell
- Proof of Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance coverage
- Direct Deposit Verification form
- Web registration
- Online W-9 form
Self-Service Contract Management Portal
Both new and existing brokers need to create a contract account using our Broker Self Service Web Tool. If you are already contracted as a Health Net broker you can use this page to:
- Update your name (only applicable if you have no TIN/SSN or license number changes)
- Update your address/phone/fax number
- Enroll in EFT or change bank accounts
- Complete a web registration
Please note: Your HealthNet.com website account access is separate from this online broker registration process and needs to be accessed separately.
Forgot Your Broker Contracting Account Login Name?
When completing your online contracting documents, please ensure that:
- The name on the Agreement, license and W-9 form match exactly.
- If commissions are to be paid to a corporation, the corporation’s tax identification number is provided.
- If commissions are to be paid to an individual, the individual's Social Security number or tax number is provided.
- You have a current and active license with the appropriate lines of authority.
Have a Broker Contracting Account?
Each Broker must be contracted with Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. in order to receive a commission payment. Commissions cannot be paid prior to the effective date of the Broker Agreement.
If you have additional questions or need further assistance on how to become a commercial broker, please contact our Broker Relations Coordinator at ORBrokerRelations@Healthnet.com or 1-800-448-4411, option 4.
Code of Conduct
Learn more about Business Ethics and Code of Conduct (PDF).