Behavioral Health is, in part, the study of behavior as it relates to a person’s mental well-being. Maintaining a healthy mindset is very important to the success of your health.
MHN is Health Net's behavioral health division. And at MHN., it’s about you. We strive to serve you exceptionally well by listening carefully, understanding your needs, developing solutions to meet those needs and delivering results that improve your quality of life.
Your MHN behavioral health plan covers medically necessary mental health services and substance use disorder treatment. Benefits generally include:
- Sessions with therapists, psychiatrists or psychologists
- Treatment in settings that meet your medical needs – from care for a few hours per day, several days a week (referred to as “alternate levels of care”), to 24-hour care (referred to as “inpatient treatment”)
- Treatment follow-up and aftercare
MHN does not provide or administer prescription drug or pharmacy benefits. Please consult your medical plan documents or your medical plan’s website for information about your prescription drug coverage.
Please call MHN or refer to your official plan documents (Summary Plan Description or Evidence of Coverage), or your employer’s Group Services Agreement for details about:
- Who is eligible for plan benefits (usually full-time employees and their dependents)
- What services require preauthorization
- What services are covered when you use an MHN network provider
- What services are covered when you use a provider who’s not in our network (some plans only cover in-network services)
- Your out-of-pocket costs
- Benefit exclusions and limitations
Please note: You are now leaving Health Net's website for MHN.com Behavioral Health Provider Search, which is managed by one of our partners. In many instances, to keep your confidential information private, a secure connection between this partner's website and ours will be established. Please note that, once you have left our website, you may be able to access portions of the partner's website that are not related to your Health Net plan.