Security / Registration
This is also called your Subscriber ID number, and you can find it on your Health Net insurance card. When you register, please enter the complete ID number, including all letters and numbers.
You can also register if you do not know your ID number.
Yes. If you are registering for a member account for yourself, you should enter your own date of birth.
- Your password must be at least 6 characters long, but not longer than 15 characters
- It must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number, and it must be different from your user name
- Some special characters are supported, but not all
- When logging in, please note that your password is case sensitive
If you forget your password, you will be asked to answer your password security question. We will then email you a temporary password so you can access the website and reset your password.
If you are enrolled in Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. (Health Net):
- You must be 12 years or older to use this site
- To log in or register for the Member site, you must be the primary subscriber or a dependent on a Health Net policy, or be the parent or guardian of a minor who is the primary subscriber on a Health Net plan
- You may register and log in to the Member site beginning on the effective date of your plan and continue using the Member site for 18 months after your coverage ends
A Sign-In Seal is a photo that displays on the authentic Health Net website. Look for it every time you log in from a new device or browser, or if you clear your browser’s cookies. Using a Sign-In Seal will ensure you are not on a fraudulent phishing site and it is part of Health Net’s commitment to your information security.