Health Net Vision Plans
Vision plans offer a line of coverage you can depend on. Coverage includes a provider network of optometrists, ophthalmologists and opticians. And for those with busy schedules, you can even get glasses in about an hour at the nation's leading optical retailer, LensCrafters1.
- All LensCrafters locations, as well as many independent providers, are open evenings and weekends.
- Your choice of any frames available at provider locations, including current styles from Luxottica.
- Luxottica manufactures some of today's most popular frames, including Vogue, Anne Klein, Giorgio Armani, Persol, and Brooks Brothers.
- Easy-to-understand benefits and no claim forms for in-network services.
- Exam copays, lens copays, and material allowances vary by plan.
Find a Vision Provider
Group plan members can find a vision provider by calling Health Net Member Services at 1-866-392-6058 or search online.
Please note: You are now leaving Health Net's website for EyeMed Vision Care, which is managed by one of our partners. In many instances, to keep your confidential information private, a secure connection between this partner's website and ours will be established. Please note that, once you have left our website, you may be able to access portions of the partner's website that are not related to your Health Net plan.
Note: Vision plans are not available in Washington
Vision plans, other than pediatric vision, are provided by Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company and administered by EyeMed Vision Care, LLC (together, "Fidelity"). Discounts on vision care services and products made available by EyeMed. Obligations of the Fidelity Entities are neither obligations of, nor guaranteed by, Health Net, Inc. or its affiliates.